International Conference on the Economics of the Decoupling (ICED)
30 November – 1 December 2020, Zagreb, Croatia
Call for Papers
We are looking forward to welcoming the academic, research and business community to Zagreb from 30 November – 1 December 2020 for the International Conference on the Economics of the Decoupling (ICED), hosted by Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia and Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU). The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss recent challenges related to economics of decoupling.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract or full paper. English is the official language of the Conference. Prezentations have to be in English, however, full papers can also be in Croatian language.
We would like to invite all scholars, post-graduate students and doctoral candidates interested in any of these fields of research or practice to join us in shaping the future of our discipline in a friendly and supportive environment. Topics include, but are not limited to:
· Energy Economics
· Environment Economics
· Regulatory Economics
· Waste Management
· Water Economics
· Circular Economy
· Green Economy
· Digital Economy
· Ecological Economics
· Bio Economics
· other relevant topics
Please find the complete Call for papers, with the conference tracks and submission dates in the PDF attachment.
- Abstracts will be published in the Electronic Book of Abstracts.
- Full papers will be published in Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- Conference Proceedings infer an ISSN reference.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS, ESCI).
- Abstract submission: November 15, 2020
- Abstract acceptance notification: 7 days from submission
- Final paper submission: After the conference (December 31, 2020)
- Final paper acceptance notification: 15 days from submission (After the conference)
- Conference dates: 30 November - 1 December, 2020
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Trg J. F. Kennedyja 6, Zagreb, Croatia
Martina Basarac Sertić, Ph.D.
Lucija Rogić Dumančić, Ph.D.