International Conference on Economics of Decoupling (ICED)
2 – 3 December 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Call for Papers
We would like to inform you that abstract or final paper submission deadline for ICED conference has been extended to final deadline November 11, 2019.
We are looking forward to welcoming the academic, research and business community to Zagreb from 2–3 December 2019 for the International Conference on Economics of Decoupling (ICED), hosted by Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia and Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU). The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss recent challenges related to economics of decoupling.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract or full paper. English is the official language of the Conference. Prezentations have to be in English, however, full papers can also be in Croatian language.
We would like to invite all scholars, post-graduate students and doctoral candidates interested in any of these fields of research or practice to join us in shaping the future of our discipline in a friendly and supportive environment. Topics include, but are not limited to:
· Energy Economics
· Environment Economics
· Regulatory Economics
· Waste Management
· Water Economics
· Circular Economy
· Green Economy
· Digital Economy
· Ecological Economics
· Bio Economics
· other relevant topics
Please find the complete Call for papers, with the conference tracks and submission dates in the PDF attachment.
- Abstracts will be published in the Electronic Book of Abstracts.
- Full papers will be published in Electronic Conference Proceedings (Papers in English will be published in one volume and papers in Croatian will be published in a separate volume).
- Conference Proceedings infer an ISSN reference.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS, ESCI).
- Abstract or final paper submission:
October 30, 2019(extended deadline: November 11, 2019)
- Abstract or final paper acceptance notification: 15 days from submission
- Conference dates: December 2-3, 2019
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Trg J. F. Kennedyja 6, Zagreb, Croatia
Martina Basarac Sertić, Ph.D.
Lucija Rogić Dumančić, Ph.D.